Champs Sports Network is looking to add intelligent and driven high school and college students to our team.
We are looking for both on air and behind the scenes talent, including those who are multidimensional. From broadcasting, shooting video to writing game features; Champs Sports Network gives you the chance to gain hands on experience you could not get at bigger media outlets and stations.
You must be in good academic standing. Intern must be able to provide his/her own transportation to and from work. Flexible schedule is also a plus.
We are looking for the following intern positions for Summer & Fall 2014:
Social Media Coordinator
Responsibilities (Depending on the intern’s interest and chosen field):
– Serve on game broadcasts as (Play-by-Play or Analyst)
– Conduct interviews with players and coaches
– Create content for Champs website
– Updating scores and stats
– Staff writing duties
– Marketing and Social Media objetives
– Photography (video and still)
– Producing broadcasts
– Working Champs booth at events
– Other duites as assigned
– Access to computer and ability to work online
– Ability to think creatively and work independently as well as with others
– Sports Broadcast, Journalism, Communications, Sports Management major (or related field)
– Student in good academic standing
– Transportation to and from job site (sites varry)
– Strong written and verbal communication
– Professional appearance